Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am getting so old


My friends, Sara and Josh who moved to Texas about 2 years ago are visiting. We had a fun day with the boys (they have a 1 year old). It is interesting to see Colton's reaction. He loves Chase. Chase was very facinated with Colton, patting his head, "sharing" his toys, it was just the cutest thing. Chase was (I think) giving Colton kisses, although I was kind of worried that he was actually going to bite him LOL. Than we thought Chase was giving Colton kisses, and he was actually licking the sweet potatos off Colton's face. OMG that was funny!
Later in the evening (after Zumba) I went over Sara's Mom's House and played games with her family. I had a great time. Scrabble is always fun with two babies that keep waking up ;-) While I was getting Colton packed up, we were talking about how just a few years ago at that time of night we would just be starting to have fun, but tonight we were all so tired, I know I just couldn't wait to get home and go to bed. Funny how things change after just a few years.

1 comment:

  1. I must have been old for awhile because I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete