Thursday, April 15, 2010

Colton's 9 Month Check up was Today :-)

He is getting so big! 
Here are the "stats" from his 9 Month Check up:
Height: 28.5 inches (75%)
Weight: 20.14 lbs (50%)
Head Circumfrence 48.5 cm (which is huge)
Chest Circumfrence 48 cm
Temp: 98.2 F

He is FINALLY normal and not in the 90th% (or higher)! 

Dr. D gave me some advice on getting him to sleep through the night, and well I tried it and an hour later he is sleeping, but I am wide awake :-) 

I can take the crying, but Adam can't-- so it is hard to "stay tough" when someone is telling you to go and get him up and rock him.  He absolutely would not back to sleep, so after an hour of going in and trying to soothe him- I got him up, changed him, fed him and he is sleeping like a baby now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment