Sunday, April 4, 2010

Colton's First Easter

Wow!  What a busy day!  First, look how nice Adam and Colton look for Easter :-) 

We started out a little late, as usual, but we made it to church!  Colton is getting to the age that he can't sit through the entire service so smart daddy took him to one of the Sunday School rooms instead of the Nursery so Colton would not be exposed to all the germs from the other kids :-) 

Than we went to Grandma Marlene's and Grandpa Ken's for Easter Lunch with Adam's family.  Colton really enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt!  And Myleigh helped him find some eggs too :-)

(and of course that wasn't our only stop) NEXT we went to my Aunt Cindy's for Easter Dinner with my family.  It would be nice if it really were Easter "dinner" but really it was lunch.  Adam's family had Easter at 1 PM and my family had it at 2 PM... lovely right? 

THAN after that, we went to my mom's so Colton could get his Easter presents from Grandma Melissa and Grumpy Ron.  He got a lot of really nice presents for Easter but I was especially excited about the Recordable book from my mom. 

It is so nice that he somewhat knows what is going on now.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment