Thursday, January 28, 2010

Actually DRINKING juice!

Today at "dinner" I gave Colton his juice in his Nuby cup.  Usually he bites it to make the juice come out- well not today!  He was actually DRINKING from the cup :-)  What a big boy he is getting to be!  He LOVES his toys- everyone is always say about how their little one doesn't actually play with toys.  Well not Colton, he will play with EVERYTHING!  It is funny to watch how much he concentrates on one thing. 

A little side note about other exciting thing that happened today:
I got my free mousepad in the mail today!  I was SUPER excited!  It came out very nice!  I also got an e-mail from MySavings saying they accepted me as an affiliate, which is AWESOME!  I will probably be spending the evening setting that up on my other blog ( jessicalovestosavemoney.blogspot.com ). 
I now have 50 followers on my other blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment