Monday, January 4, 2010

ugh I'm sick

I have not been feeling well the past few days.  It is a good thing Adam has been home to help me out, because I couldn't even take care of Colton.  :-( 

Colton luckily isn't showing any signs of illness yet, and I hope he doesn't get this because Adam and I both have been sick over the past 2 weeks. 

I am hoping he starts sleeping better though.  We went from ALMOST STTN, to waking up every 2 hours... ya, that isn't fun for me and is unhealthy for him.  I have been trying NOT to let him in our bed in the morning, which is what I have been doing, because "morning" is coming earlier and earlier for him.  Wish me luck over the next few weeks, because this is NOT going to be fun.

Colton had his first taste of Green Beans yesterday!  He actually liked them!  I was suprised because he HATES peas.  But I am glad we had success with green beans. :-)  (even though I personally don't care for them LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment